The Last Homely Site on the Web

Switching off individual permissions - usergroups

Post Reply   Page 4 of 4  [ 69 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2 3 4
truehobbit
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 20 Jun , 2005 9:22 pm
WYSIWYG

Nin, never mind - we all need to get something wrong during admining, otherwise it wouldn't be fair, would it? ;) :hug:

Profile Quote
Nin
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 21 Jun , 2005 8:37 am
Per aspera ad astra

Honestly, I still don't see a mistake anywhere (and The Watcher confirmed over PM being over 18 and not minding at all having ToE access, she might even be dragged to posting there one day - so where is the problem? - I just asked!)

However I go back there now, because it's like the only thing I can do.

Edit: Done through RELstuart

Nichts Schöneres unter der Sonne als unter der Sonne zu sein.
(Ingeborg Bachmann)

Profile Quote
truehobbit
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 23 Jun , 2005 2:30 pm
WYSIWYG

Done through Northerner - just another two, but I didn't want to feel so lazy, having started that thread and then not doing anything for weeks. ;)

There are still 15 or so people left for you, Prim - enough to get thoroughly fed up with the work, I'm sure! :P :D

Profile Quote
Nin
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 24 Jun , 2005 6:43 am
Per aspera ad astra

Oh and I forgto to say the other day, I did not touch Wilko.

All done now!!!!

I feel guilty for not being able to be around the week-end of preparation where a lot of things will have to be done, so I though the best I could do was to keep Prim free of uneccessary work....

I kept my fingers away from the administrator ID, though.

Nichts Schöneres unter der Sonne als unter der Sonne zu sein.
(Ingeborg Bachmann)

Profile Quote
truehobbit
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 24 Jun , 2005 11:36 am
WYSIWYG

w00t! :)

Good work, Nin! :hug:

Never mind about the weekend work - so far, I've not been given a single job to do, so it can't be that much to do, I'm sure! :)

And I guess, that once the invite-forum is demolished, we can put wilko back to normal all member status? :)

Profile Quote
Primula_Baggins
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 24 Jun , 2005 1:49 pm
Living in hope

Yes! (Yay!)

Nin, thank you so much—but I feel bad that I started this off with such high intent and ended up switching just one person. . . .

Hobby, what would you like to do? :devil: The first posts of both the juror/mediator/Loremaster pool and Ranger pool threads need updating, with links to their respective handboooks and the relevant bits of the charter. . . .

[ img ]

Profile Quote
truehobbit
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 24 Jun , 2005 4:37 pm
WYSIWYG

Primula_Baggins wrote:

Hobby, what would you like to do? :devil: The first posts of both the juror/mediator/Loremaster pool and Ranger pool threads need updating, with links to their respective handboooks and the relevant bits of the charter. . . .
I can do that :D - I thought we were still finishing those handbooks. :oops:
(I'm sorry, but in the past few days I've somehow got completely lost, half the time I read things about the charter or board organisation I realise: I'm not entirely sure what's meant by this or that etc - it's really embarrassing. :oops: )

So, in this case: what is meant by linking "to the relevant bits" of the charter? I guess you mean the thread "actual document so far" - and then link directly to the post in question? Is that correct?

Edit: Just realised I'm much more lost than I thought, when I went to the admin-handbook thread, where I haven't been since it first went up. :oops:
Linking to the handbook: does that mean linking to Alandriel's site? Or to the admin handbook thread (can't imagine that, as it contains a lot of discussion) - is Alandriel's site the only place where we keep finished versions of the handbooks, or are they somewhere on the board, too, in shape of a thread with one or two posts, containing the text?

Edit number two: *sigh* I wonder how much more planning I've missed. :oops: Ok, I just read some recent posts in the admin handbook thread - and Jny does say the text should be on the board, and the links should go to those - so, I now guess you meant to do this once these threads are up? :help:

Profile Quote
Primula_Baggins
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 24 Jun , 2005 7:14 pm
Living in hope

I guess I'm lost, too. I thought we were using the Geocities links. :oops:

I am not going to be able to stay here long enough right now to figure this out, but I will come back later today and sort it. It was on my to-do list anyway.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
truehobbit
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 24 Jun , 2005 9:16 pm
WYSIWYG

Jny posted in the Jury Room, saying it's the Geocities link we want. :)

Edit: I did the updates, but I'm not at all sure whether what I did was the idea - please have a look! :)

There already was a link to the handbook in the thread with the loremasters list, but I added a link to the charter nevertheless.

The first post in the Ranger pool thread confused me a bit - I deleted some lines about the future charter, but I wasn't sure what to do with the reference and link to the "Rangers' Code of Conduct" - I guess, as the title is updated to "ranger" it's still in use? Anyway, I left that in place.

I'm copying this and posting it in the "touching base thread", because this doesn't really belong here. :)

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 4 of 4  [ 69 posts ]
Return to “Business Room” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 4
Jump to: