board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Canadian counter-terrorist units stops massive attack!

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
TWT
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 05 Jun , 2006 6:38 pm
Wembley bound

I agree with Wilma. I would love to see a poll that shows where Canadians stand on the war on terror and the Bush administration. I have yet to find one single person here in Canada who likes Bush or his administration. Canadian citizens are very much opposed to the war in Iraq. We're worrying about our asses in Afganistan. If we're not getting blown up there for trying to keep the peace then we're being bombed by trigger-happy American troops who want nothing else but to kill a few Middle Easterners.

Canada won't support the war in Iraq as long as it is opposed by the UN. If Harper wants to engage our troops in that war I guarantee you that there will be HELL to pay.

Also, a note about the actual suspects that were arrested. I read in the Toronto Sun that the police had been watching this group for a "long time" and that they believed they could not watch them any longer without the puublic being in some sort of danger. I have a feeling that the police have been watching this group probably for over a year now. This would date back to before the Harper government...

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 21 posts ]
Return to “The Symposium” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: