board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

The Inevitable Crash

Locked   Page 7 of 7  [ 125 posts ]
Jump to page « 13 4 5 6 7
Lidless
Post subject: Re: The Inevitable Crash
Posted: Wed 13 May , 2009 7:16 pm
Als u het leven te ernstig neemt, mist u de betekenis.

Please lock this thread.

Well done guys.

[ img ]

Cenedril_Gildinaur
Posted: Wed 13 May , 2009 7:16 pm

ToshoftheWuffingas wrote:
Rangers hat/

Once again after being asked then told repeatedly both of you decend from discussing your respective political views to discussing the character of the other. How many times are you both told that you are skating on thin ice. You know that as soon as someone decides to make something out of your ill-conducted squabbles we will be at the stage of doing something about it.
Now I presume you both wish for a forum in which to speak. Then treat it with respect and treat your opponent with respect too. That's both of you, not just the other guy. Or you may find your forum disappears from under your feet.
Yeah, I certainly did a lot of character assassination. "You are dishonest in the extreme." "You could probably take a lie detector test and pass it on that question." Yep, I certainly wrote those. Funny how everyone who disagrees with SF is always to blame. Sometimes the blame is shared with him. Sometimes it isn't. But every time someone stands up to him two people get warned.

As for the rest of your warning ... Jude too?

Last edited by Cenedril_Gildinaur on Wed 13 May , 2009 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

It is a myth that coercion is necessary in order to force people to get along together, but it is a persistent myth because it feeds a desire many people have. That desire is to be able to justify hurting people who have done nothing other than offend them in some way.

Last edited by Cenedril_Gildinaur on Tue Feb 30, 2026 13:61 am; edited 426 times in total

Lidless
Posted: Wed 13 May , 2009 7:27 pm
Als u het leven te ernstig neemt, mist u de betekenis.

Jude's newspaper was an excellent comedy on how you two act together. I just wish I had thought of it. If only both of you could debate in a grown up fashion and have a mature sense of humor - especially about yourselves and the ridiculous way you both take yourselves so seriously.

[ img ]

Eruname
Posted: Wed 13 May , 2009 8:17 pm
Islanded in a Stream of Stars

You two need to stop posting to each other. Seriously!!! Have you not noticed it's basically only you two bickering back and forth? I know I rarely feel like checking in anymore because I know the threads will read

sf
cg
sf
cg
sf
cg
sf
sf
sf
cg
sf
cg
cg
cg
sf
sf
cg
sf
cg
cg
sf
cg
sf
cg
sf
sf
sf
cg
sf
cg
cg
sf
cg

How utterly boring. No one cares or is interested so just stop already. :roll:

Jude! :Q :LMAO: :damnfunny: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Abandon this fleeting world
abandon yourself.
Then the moon and flowers
will guide you along the way.

-Ryokan

http://wanderingthroughmiddleearth.blogspot.com/

The Watcher
Posted: Wed 13 May , 2009 8:51 pm
Same as it ever was

I see nothing much has changed around here in the last five months....

:roll: :bang:

While some lament being forced to talk about Youtube or cooking or gardening or other more mundane topics, it seems that nothing serious in this forum can be discussed without it coming down to a personal sock em out between two posters.

What is most sad is that it does not reflect on the board, it does not even reflect on the forum, it only reflects on the posters in this perpetual gridlock. To be a total geek here, it reminds me of Lazarus from ST- the Original Series, where the matter and anti matter versions were doomed to eternal conflict. What followed was that they both needed to be contained away from BOTH universes. Is this what we need to do here?

Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 miles per second, is a cow that has been dropped from a helicopter.

Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

- Dave Barry

Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive...
Supermassive Black Hole.

- Muse

[ img ]

Display: Sort by: Direction:
Locked   Page 7 of 7  [ 125 posts ]
Return to “The Symposium” | Jump to page « 13 4 5 6 7
Jump to: