board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

What are you listening to right now?

Post Reply   Page 68 of 73  [ 1443 posts ]
Jump to page « 166 67 68 69 7073 »
Alatar
Post subject: Re: What are you listening to right now?
Posted: Tue 21 Dec , 2010 10:59 pm
of Vinyamar

:thumbsup

[ img ]
These are my friends, see how they glisten...

Profile Quote
elfshadow
Posted: Thu 23 Dec , 2010 3:44 am
Kill the headlights and put it in neutral

I'm totally addicted to this song:

Profile Quote
MasterIggy
Posted: Sun 02 Jan , 2011 4:03 pm

I'm buying new car!

[ img ]

The rest of candidates: funny cars :halo:

Profile Quote
MasterIggy
Posted: Mon 24 Jan , 2011 9:05 am

Yup, these one are cookies!

[ img ]

more: crazy funny cookies :D

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Posted: Mon 24 Jan , 2011 9:30 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

Is this the droid you're looking for? :shrug:

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Jonny
Posted: Mon 09 May , 2011 8:21 pm
pixel-pusher

Lady Gaga's new single, Edge of Glory. I DIG!!!

“And the ship went out into the High Sea and passed into the West, until at last on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.”

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Posted: Mon 09 May , 2011 10:51 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

[ img ]

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Jonny
Posted: Tue 10 May , 2011 2:25 am
pixel-pusher

*E*

Agreed. This new one is totally different than her past few singles. Parts of it are actually kinda rocky (the edge THE EDGE the edge THE EDGE!! the edge THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!) and I love it. That sax solo, so great.

“And the ship went out into the High Sea and passed into the West, until at last on a night of rain Frodo smelled a sweet fragrance on the air and heard the sound of singing that came over the water. And then it seemed to him that as in his dream in the house of Bombadil, the grey rain-curtain turned all to silver glass and was rolled back, and he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country under a swift sunrise.”

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Posted: Tue 10 May , 2011 5:42 am

I actually haven't heard it yet! There has been so much to read about her lately, I can't keep up with it all. What a tease for releasing all these singles before the album itself. At least it's finally coming out in a couple weeks. :P

I just have to pipe up when there's occasion to talk about her; it doesn't happen much, but it's a favorite pastime. ;)

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Jonny
Posted: Tue 10 May , 2011 11:55 pm
pixel-pusher

You'll love it :-)

http://justjared.buzznet.com/?v=full click on gaga's face, you can hear it there!

Profile Quote
LalaithUrwen
Posted: Wed 11 May , 2011 1:53 pm
The Grey Amaretto as Supermega-awesome Proud Heretic Girl

I don't see her face anywhere. :(

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Jonny
Posted: Wed 11 May , 2011 1:57 pm
pixel-pusher

Ohh I guess it's already gotten pushed way down the blog. It's down there though!

Profile Quote
LalaithUrwen
Posted: Wed 11 May , 2011 2:35 pm
The Grey Amaretto as Supermega-awesome Proud Heretic Girl

Really? I searched through about 6 pages. Still on page 1? If so, I must have missed it.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Jonny
Posted: Wed 11 May , 2011 2:46 pm
pixel-pusher

Dang... maybe they took it off :( I'm sorry guys! It's um... a really good song :doh1:

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Posted: Tue 24 May , 2011 7:10 pm

Okay, now I get it.

:love: :bawl: :love:

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Jonny
Post subject: Re:
Posted: Fri 03 Jun , 2011 2:52 pm
pixel-pusher

*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R* wrote:
Joe Purdy - "Wash Away".

Man, I hope Lost puts out a soundtrack. :pray:

*E*
I am listening to Wash Away right now.

And I'm going to see him in concert next weekend!!!!

I was introduced to him through Lost and fell in love with all his music. It's all beautiful, romantic, and with a streak of sadness.

Profile Quote
Alatar
Posted: Fri 03 Jun , 2011 8:16 pm
of Vinyamar

Alchemy - Dire Straits Live

[ img ]
These are my friends, see how they glisten...

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Posted: Sun 05 Jun , 2011 2:31 pm

Jonny, I've tried a couple albums, they're fine but I wasn't too worried about keeping them. Washed Away is his crowning achievement for me and I'm kewl with that!

I have enjoyed the Lost soundtracks they did put out. :D But no pop songs, just a traditional score.

No idea if she's your thing or the one single was a fluke, but the Lady GaGa album is out now and positively blew me away, so I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone interested. I was literally slack-jawed at how good it was. I'm a fan of hers, but this time I really didn't know what to expect and feared it'd be too weird and experimental even for her. Turns out, it could actually be the best album I've ever heard...

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Jonny
Posted: Mon 06 Jun , 2011 12:21 am
pixel-pusher

E, I agree! It's a wonderful album. I'm listening to Yo(smiley face) and I right now. :-)

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Posted: Mon 06 Jun , 2011 1:10 am

I think that's the one Brian May from Queen guests on. I love how the old rockers are fans of hers. :D

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 68 of 73  [ 1443 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 166 67 68 69 7073 »
Jump to: