Heck Ya..

17% [ 1 ]
Frakin' no way....

0% [ 0 ]
I'll take Starbuck on anytime...

33% [ 2 ]
Where the hell is Daggit

17% [ 1 ]
No I'm a girl so I'll take Apollo...or Starbuck ;)

0% [ 0 ]
I'll take the evil bastard Baltar

33% [ 2 ]
Total votes: 6
Anoth616
Post subject: I didn't know...
Posted: Fri 02 Mar , 2007 5:44 am
Low-level Kryptonite Gatherer

Looking at my copy of P-boy with Trisha in it, and I really don't think they are fake...I think its the illusion of a good costumer that gives them the appearance of fullness. And the catsuit on 7 does wonders for the imagination. :devil:

Profile Quote
enchantress
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 05 Mar , 2007 5:26 am
Sorcery in Action

WHAT TEH FRAK???? :Q :Q :Q :Q !!!!! (re: tonight's episode)... wow... Im still in slight state of shock... though I heard all the speculations...

Everyone here seen it so we can engage in spoilery discussion?

Falling into Autumn... :)

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 05 Mar , 2007 4:23 pm
Daydream Believer

:Q :Q :Q I can not remember if in the original series Starbuck pulled the same stunt and was ok on the other side.

And maybe she is the last cylon since she was following an imaginary cylon ship....maybe they were leading her back home. I am so confused, how can there be a BSG without Starbuck.

I really liked Adama's (older) reaction at the end. I am so ready for the next show....

When the heck is the next new show. :rage: :rage:

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in

Five seconds away from the Tetons and Yellowstone

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: Saw it..finally..
Posted: Wed 07 Mar , 2007 5:08 am

I finally got to see this week Galactica..and I have a few random thoughts.

1) Bill Adamas' reaction was perfectly understandable.

2) Does anyone else remember the Ships of Light from the OS? Episodes War of the Gods pts. 1&2, and experimaent in Terra.. The Light Beings were able to change form into other forms, and were preceded by bright lights and dealt with semi-imaginary ships.. A long Shot, but a thought.

3) Why the hell were they letting her fly after the first 2 times she ran after a ship no one else could see?

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject: Re: Saw it..finally..
Posted: Wed 07 Mar , 2007 3:45 pm
Daydream Believer

Anoth616 wrote:
I finally got to see this week Galactica..and I have a few random thoughts.

1) Bill Adamas' reaction was perfectly understandable. Agreed
2) Does anyone else remember the Ships of Light from the OS? Episodes War of the Gods pts. 1&2, and experimaent in Terra.. The Light Beings were able to change form into other forms, and were preceded by bright lights and dealt with semi-imaginary ships.. A long Shot, but a thought. Could be

3) Why the hell were they letting her fly after the first 2 times she ran after a ship no one else could see?
My thought exactly, I was nooooooooo why let her fly, she needs therapy and drugs and a vacation, a long long vacation.

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 07 Mar , 2007 3:47 pm
Daydream Believer

But didn't the original Starbuck do almost the same stunt? Flying through the wormhole or something? I know one of us here has the original series, cause I gave it to him for Christmas a while back :poke:

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 07 Mar , 2007 4:07 pm

I don't recall anything about a worm hole at all....but I'll have to go rewatch the series to find out...

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 07 Mar , 2007 9:22 pm
Daydream Believer

And maybe you can freak the Monster Boy out with the box... :cool: ;)

Anyway I don't know why I think that about Starbuck 1, just do. It would be towards the end of the series, right before earth.

I still think it would be cool if Dirk Benedict was the last cylon. :cool: :D :devil:

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: Guest Stars
Posted: Thu 08 Mar , 2007 2:12 am

There are a lot of actors from the original series who have said they'd be willing to do the new show. It be fun to see someof them show up.

And the MB loves the box..doesn't freak him out at all.

Profile Quote
Dindraug
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 09 Mar , 2007 9:28 am
Tricksy Elf!

enchantress wrote:
Everyone here seen it so we can engage in spoilery discussion?
No, on the dark side of the pond we generally get series after they have been shown in the US.

But hey, don't worry about spoilers, just use the same sorts of codes that you have been. They don't make much sense out of context, so carry on ;)

Sorry, had to pop in now. I am sitting watching series II again, and Pegasus has just arrived.

So glad they remade this series, and did such a wonderful job of it. Really is the best remake I have ever seen, mainly because they did not try to copy the 70's version and do something new and stunning, and darn clever.

Oddly though I don't want to see Dirk Benedict come back in the new series. I know Richard Hatch has done well, and coes accross well. But Dirk Benedict; well we have seen him over here recently on 'Big Brother' which has shown him to be, well, old, but still that 70/80's icon. I just think it wouldn't work, like having the bug creatures of Carillion come back.

Or Patrick Macnee do the naration

:damnfunny:

'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from delusion, it is called Religion'.

~Robert M. Pirsig

Profile Quote
enchantress
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 10 Mar , 2007 5:49 am
Sorcery in Action

Din! :D Yay another fan :D
Are they showing season 1 or 2 on tv? Or none yet?

Adama's reaction - ACK! Yeah in a way its understandable given that he has been shown to be a choleric character prone to anger sometimes... but THAT SHIP WAS AWESOME... I bet he profoundly regretted that stupididty 2 seconds after. Men. :roll: :P

I have never watched the old series (Raf has and tells me about it...)... but from reading forums I see the parallels and speculations people are suggesting that would echo some things in the old series...

Next week... THE TRIAL... Im kind of excited about that plotline being picked up again (even though its annoying to have starbuck stuff put on hold...), being a closet Baltar sw00ner and all (I guess Im not so deep in the closet, given my sig pics...) HEH :P

I am really hoping the starbuck thing is going somewhere... and that the writers, like the cylons, still "have a plan". If thats it, and it literally is what it appeared as, then this sucks and I think is a very weak climax to what they've built up with the character. I am confident this goes somewhere... or hoping at least...

I read on one of the forums someone seeing the silver lining -- "at least we won't be bothered by the annoying lee/starbuck/D triangle anymore for quite a while"... good thinking :blackeye:

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: Bug critters...
Posted: Sat 10 Mar , 2007 6:04 am

They are called Ovions

Profile Quote
Dindraug
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 11 Mar , 2007 3:32 pm
Tricksy Elf!

enchantress wrote:
Din! :D Yay another fan :D
Are they showing season 1 or 2 on tv? Or none yet?
They are in season 3 on Sky I think, but I dont get sky so generally wait until DVD's come out. I have series 1-2, plus the pilot.

Fab stuff ;)

You should try to see the origional series, just don't watch Battlestar Gallactic 1980 because it will ruin the whole thing for you, it was dreadful. Adama, who had been played wondefully by Lorne Green was superseeded by the Milky Bar Kid (if you don't get the analogy thing super genius Machauly Calkin- ugh).

But the plotting was fun, not as dark as the new series, but a wonderful series.

Looking forward to seeing much more, especially from the hints I pick up here :D

'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from delusion, it is called Religion'.

~Robert M. Pirsig

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: Cool crossover
Posted: Fri 16 Mar , 2007 2:11 am

Tricia is on Supernatual tonight. :D

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject: WTF?
Posted: Mon 19 Mar , 2007 6:07 pm
Daydream Believer

So what's up with Lee? He seems way to pissed off at daddy. Or maybe its the other way around. I think they are gonna need some serious daddy/son therapy before next Thanksgiving.

And whats the humming music noise? And why in the hell did Tigh show up drunk? and why can he hear the humming, is he the cylon? And if they find earth, I would bet the cylons are welcomed more than the humans. ;)

Profile Quote
oldtoby
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 26 Mar , 2007 3:09 am
Cuddly Studmuffin

Ok that was a good episode, but I can't believe they are planning on waiting 9 months to premiere the next season :Q

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 26 Mar , 2007 3:25 am
Daydream Believer

Me either, and its only 13 episodes. :Q

Profile Quote
enchantress
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 26 Mar , 2007 10:21 pm
Sorcery in Action

Ara, they've upped the number to 22, a full season (which is weighing heavily into the speculation that season 4 will indeed be the last...)

...but tell me about it... waiting till Jan 2008... :rage:

There's also a TV movie that will be released in the Fall, but thats backstory about the Pegasus (not filling in the cliffhanger gap)... but apparently will have an impact on how things play out in s. 4.

I had some issues with last night's ep. It was alright. Some things looked pretty cool, but as a "cliffhanger" it was rather weak... Its satisfying that Kara appeared again, but that was to be expected. Perhaps she is a "head Kara", a vision in Lee's mind and not fully real? I guess we don't fully know. I dont buy the crap with the 4 new cylons. What gives them the idea they are automatically cylons because they meet up on the ship in one spot and all hear the music - maybe theyre insane? Or just special in some other way? I really dont think they're cylons... and if they are... Im kinda disappointed.

Im glad Baltar is out of jail... hopefully he'll find a razor and some scissors and drop the messianic Iraqi prisoner look getting back to his former self. Im also ready for some Six/Baltar steamyness to resume... its been rather boring without it ! (ok, I admit it, thats one of the things that got me into the show :devil: ).... I thought it was rather funny /fitting that poor Baltar got stolen away by a bunch of his female cultist worshippers... maybe some :devil: will ensue from that ;)

The stuff with Hera/Roslin/Athena is interesting, but confusing. We shall see (in a loooooooooooong time...) I suppose...

Profile Quote
Ara-anna
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 26 Mar , 2007 10:56 pm
Daydream Believer

I am not so sure they are cylons either.

I am wondering what is going on with Six. She seems a bit more human, like she is losing some cylonness.

Anyway I keep thinking that perhaps they all started out as refugees from earth, that we nuked ourselves off the planet and sent frozen embroyos to space with some sort of cyborg to care for them and that the road map is not set from one group leaving there and coming here, but us leaving here and going there. That way when they get to earth it won't be anything but old ruins. Cuase honestly, knowing us on this planet, we'd nuke the humans and befriend the cylons.

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 27 Mar , 2007 12:41 pm
Takoyaki is love

Hey would anyone be willing to update me on some of the story. I have been viewing off and on.. and I just heard they killed off Starbuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the!! If anyone would be kind enough to explain, I would really appreciate it. Also we get to see who the new cylons are? Last I checked there were 5 I did not know about.

Itoshiki Sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Avatar by: sparklessence

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 10  [ 196 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 510 »
Jump to: