board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

The Super Bowl

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
Who are you rooting for?
New York Giants (Big Blue)

86% [ 6 ]
New England Patriots (don't know any nicknames that aren't mean)

14% [ 1 ]
Total votes: 7
The OG Borry
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 06 Feb , 2008 11:07 pm
The best things in life are not things

Location: here....<_< yeah here thats Ceres, CA for you stalkers

Thats cause its there TM....
Borry

Borry: equality works both ways cheater!
Don: so does not

So I take pictures now, check em out if you'd like. Here you go.

Profile Quote
TheEllipticalDisillusion
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 07 Feb , 2008 12:50 am
Insolent Pup

Luck it is not, TW....Eli, Plaxico, Strahan, Johnson and Jacobs... in the case of the Packers---TYNES!

The 11/3 Project

Profile Quote
The Watcher
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 07 Feb , 2008 3:05 am
Same as it ever was

TheEllipticalDisillusion wrote:
Luck it is not, TW....Eli, Plaxico, Strahan, Johnson and Jacobs... in the case of the Packers---TYNES!
Well, those last two games the Giants played had an awful lot of elements of sheer dumb luck in them as well, alright, we can change that to good fortune and opportune moments which were fortuitously acted upon appropriately. I watched both of those games!!

Hey TM!! Yes, I HAVE to root for the Pack, I would be lynched here if I ever supported teh Bears or even worse, da Vikings!! I DO live right outside Milwaukee, and at one time, my former f-i-l had seats here when they still played Milwaukee games. I was at Tampa for the playoffs years ago, heck, I LUV the Pack, they just get on my nerves when they came so dang close....and blew it in a sudden death overtime!! So of course I am gonna feel a bit of animosity towards the Giants, but, it still was nice to see the Patriots taken out!! :D:D

Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 miles per second, is a cow that has been dropped from a helicopter.

Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

- Dave Barry

Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive...
Supermassive Black Hole.

- Muse

[ img ]

Profile Quote
TheEllipticalDisillusion
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 07 Feb , 2008 11:07 pm
Insolent Pup

As long as you acknowledge that if the Packers had won (especially that particular game), they would be acting upon dumb luck or the other thing as well. I'm not sure how much luck was involved in Webster's interception . . . that's good man coverage.

The 11/3 Project

Profile Quote
The Watcher
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 08 Feb , 2008 3:56 am
Same as it ever was

TheEllipticalDisillusion wrote:
As long as you acknowledge that if the Packers had won (especially that particular game), they would be acting upon dumb luck or the other thing as well. I'm not sure how much luck was involved in Webster's interception . . . that's good man coverage.
Oh, TED, you are preaching to the choir here, THAT game had so many flukes going on, it was one of the few games that really had me on the edge of my seat. IMO, a FAR better game was played with the Packers versus the Giants than what we saw in the Superbowl. And, I will admit, the Giants pulled it off in that game and then yet again at the Superbowl, so they do deserve a small smidge of very hard given credit, like a molecule or two. ;)

Scientists tell us that the fastest animal on earth, with a top speed of 120 miles per second, is a cow that has been dropped from a helicopter.

Never under any circumstances take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

- Dave Barry

Glaciers melting in the dead of night and the superstars sucked into the supermassive...
Supermassive Black Hole.

- Muse

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: