board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Cricket, anyone?

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
sugaplum
Post subject: Cricket, anyone?
Posted: Sun 09 Nov , 2008 9:44 pm
Beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!

Today, I had my first encounter of the most spectacular voice I have ever heard. It was as close to perfection in a voice I have ever experienced. This was when listening to Henry Olonga - remember that name! He is incredible, all-inspiring... I really cannot find words to describe him or his singing capacity.

Has anyone heard this man sing? Got his CD? Heard any of his music? If not, I urge you to. With Henry stood infront of me, hearing his voice completely swept me away. As my friend said, when he sang... "I think I've just fallen in love" Girls, he is definitely not one to miss. In fact, anyone, give him a listen.

Clearly, he will not be everyone's taste, but give him a go. I could not leave him unmentioned. I am still buzzing now, and this was 3 hours ago I heard him.

Eeeeeeeek!

:love:

*sw00n*

:love:

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 1 post ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment”
Jump to: