board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Sons of Anarchy

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
TheMary
Post subject: Sons of Anarchy
Posted: Sat 11 Sep , 2010 6:20 am
I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map, And knew that somehow I could find my way back; Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the darkness too - So I stayed in the darkness with you

Does anyone else watch the FX biker show Sons of Anarchy? My Father having been a biker guy for his whole life naturally loves the show so as a dutiful daughter I'm playing catch-up. I polished off Season 1 and am working my way through Season 2 and to my delight I LOVE it.

A little background: In the small town of Charming, California the outlaw motorcycle club the Sons of Anarchy provide protection to the town by keeping drugs out, but run guns to the local gangs. Their rivals include the Nords (skins head Nazis), Mayans (a rival biker gang), and the one niners (the gang bangers). It's tons of fun.

Katy Segal plays Gemma the bad-ass "old lady" of Clay the President of the Club played by Hellboy himself Ron Pearlman. And Gemma's son Jax (Clay's step-son) is super hot and the VP of the club. There are tons of other recognizable faces but then we'd be here all day! I was skeptical about this show at first but now I'm hooked.

Lay down
Your sweet and weary head
Night is falling
You’ve come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away
Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

Profile Quote
Deumeawyn
Post subject: Re: Sons of Anarchy
Posted: Sun 14 Oct , 2012 1:19 pm

Oh yes, I stumbled across the Sons of Anarchy on One HD and really liked the episode I saw, so I started watching it every week! I found out it was the 3rd season, so I went online and bought the season one and two DVDs! Now to catch up. Jax is totally hot, and I have a thing for Opi too!

Maiden the Shade

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment”
Jump to: