board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web
It is currently Wed 15 Aug , 2018 5:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 

Regarding keeping people out of the Thinking of England forum, do you favor a system that
Requires explanations from ToE members as to why they want to keep someone out of the forum 70%  70%  [ 16 ]
Does not require explanations from ToE members as to why they want to keep someone out of the forum 30%  30%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 23
PostPosted: Wed 21 Sep , 2005 11:16 pm 
Thanks to Holby

We are trying to get an idea of how people feel about this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep , 2005 4:06 am 
Thanks to Holby

Thank you! and 'bump'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep , 2005 7:11 am 
Takoyaki is love

I would like to say if it requires explanations that will mean some one judging the validity of them.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep , 2005 2:31 pm 
Thanks to Holby

Thank you, Wilma, I've tried to address that question elsewhere (there are discussions going on in so many places, it's hard to keep track of them all right now).

Thanks to everyone who is participating!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep , 2005 7:32 pm 
Insolent Pup

I assume this has already been brought up, but I can't go searching at the moment, so I'm just going to post it here and you can point me to where it was discussed if you like... *phew*

Anyway.

This idea of statements and polls for and against membership into ToE reminds me of (and I think I remember someone said this in another thread) but the time of old and perhaps bad in the days of b77. We had a massive effort to do away with that system that we used back in the days before we opened, but yet here it is again... only on a smaller scale. I understand that some people won't feel comfortable posting if whomever they don't like is in there with them, but we don't require this of the Membership Lounge and there have been some very personal topics... I'm just rambling because I'm at work and need to look like I'm doing stuff. If my concern isn't very clear, I'll restate later when I am free of work. If I've repeated what has been discussed elsewhere, please link me and I won't push the concern anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep , 2005 7:44 pm 
* trolley dodger *

I'd really love to respond to a couple of posts, but I'd also really like to keep the discussion as centralized as possible.

Here's the link to the Business Room discussion

There is also committee discussion going on in the Jury Room, but the Business Room is where all members can post their thoughts. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 22 Sep , 2005 8:01 pm 
Insolent Pup

Ok. Thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri 23 Sep , 2005 7:05 am 
Thanks to Holby

One more 'bump'. Thanks to everyone who participated!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]