board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

If the invite process is shortened, how short should it be?

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 26 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
How quick should it be? (11 days currently)
Poll ended at Mon 14 Mar , 2005 2:24 pm
10 days

6% [ 1 ]
9 days

17% [ 3 ]
8 days

6% [ 1 ]
7 days

39% [ 7 ]
6 or fewer days

33% [ 6 ]
Total votes: 18
Berhael
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 16 Mar , 2005 1:15 pm
Milk and kisses

:poke: Is this thread alive?

"The most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born [...] Your life, as you know it... is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk... and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life."

Profile Quote
Holbytla
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 16 Mar , 2005 3:21 pm
Grumpy cuz I can be

I hope this thread is no indication of how much interest there will be in voting for the Constitution.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Jnyusa
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 16 Mar , 2005 3:27 pm
One of the Bronte Sisters

I suspect people are thinking that these threads became irrelevant once the convention started.

Jn

"All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia."
Epigraph on the tombstone of W.C. Fields.

Profile Quote
Axordil
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 16 Mar , 2005 3:31 pm
Not so deep as a well

I also think that those of us who follow them got an idea of the trend while they were still active. Well, I'd like to think that. :D

Destiny is a rhythm track on which we must improvise.

In some cases, firing the drummer helps.

Profile Quote
Berhael
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 16 Mar , 2005 9:31 pm
Milk and kisses

Right... I got the impression that the results of this poll weren't binding, just informative. :) So maybe something to be discussed once the constitution is under way.

"The most terrifying day of your life is the day the first one is born [...] Your life, as you know it... is gone. Never to return. But they learn how to walk, and they learn how to talk... and you want to be with them. And they turn out to be the most delightful people you will ever meet in your life."

Profile Quote
*Alandriel*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 18 Mar , 2005 7:33 pm
*Ex-Admin of record*

Member opinion is expressed in here and those are important. I fear that unless we make it an 'emergency interim' item on the panel agenda this will come too late for the supposed deadline to re-evaluate the status on invitiations as of 1st April.

Plus I think we're getting a bit ahead of ourselves if you don't mind me saying so direcly.

First, we (and that means Admins with member input) will have to decide on a strategy of wether or not to re-active invitations and if so, how (some restrictions to take care of the back-flood so to speak have been mentioned e.g. 2 or 3 per day staggered feeding from the List of people we may one day want to invite )

I know that maybe in light of the backlog etc. some may feel that a shortening of the invite process is necessary. However, I don't think it's a good idea to shorten the process as so much is still happening all around board 77 at this point in time and it's difficult at best to try and keep up.

That, of course, is just my personal opinion.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 26 posts ]
Return to “Threads of Historical Interest” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: