board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Unstickied Threads!

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Estel
Post subject: Unstickied Threads!
Posted: Fri 04 Mar , 2005 7:47 pm
Pure Kitsch Flavor

I know there are quite a few threads that have been unstickied, but two in the invite forum in particular, were extremely useful in making my job easier, and I would like to have them stickied again.

Since it's getting rather cluttered though, I am, at some point today, simply going to combine the two threads into one. I'll call it "Current Voting Situation" or some such.

Please Please Please! Don't unsticky it!

I have found it extremely difficult to do my job the past couple days without those threads as reference. Let's at least talk to each other before doing actions like that - you guys might find certain threads useless, but that doesn't mean that another one of us doesn't depend on that thread.

Profile Quote
*Alandriel*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 04 Mar , 2005 8:15 pm
*Ex-Admin of record*

sorry - I was only trying to stem the flood and bring some order. Please go ahead an change anything that needs changing . There is a thread up now in Business EMERGENCY with a really good idea of how to coordinate things. Please read

.. and sorry - deeply sorry for the inconveniences I have caused. My only excuse is that something needed doing and fast :oops:

I'll leave my fingers well away from moving/locking/ unstickying anything and see how and where the process will go. Otherwise I'll apply myself solely to the invites which is also fine. Since I'm not really here over the weekend anyway you can rest assured that I won't interfer ;) I will keep updated with the Emergency thread and generally and then take things back on on Monday depending on what decisions have been taken.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Threads of Historical Interest”
Jump to: