The Last Homely Site on the Web

Importing from Ipod

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Wilma
Post subject: Importing from Ipod
Posted: Sun 12 Apr , 2009 12:14 pm
Takoyaki is love

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
Is there a way to import files from an Ipod when I haven't enabled it for use as disk space? I am over at my family's place for Easter and for some reason all of my picture files for my essay (Due 9 am Monday) that I imported onto the USB drive are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have them on my ipod touch but just as pics to view.

If I can't get the pics I have to go back to Mississauga and that is a 2 hour train ride one way and I will miss easter dinner.

:help: :help: :help: :help: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Itoshiki Sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Avatar by: sparklessence

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject: Re: Importing from Ipod
Posted: Sun 12 Apr , 2009 7:15 pm
Takoyaki is love

Bought a $40 program online. Although I am out 40 bucks I don't miss easter dinner and I don't lose time on finalizing essay.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
LalaithUrwen
Posted: Mon 13 Apr , 2009 2:43 pm
The Grey Amaretto as Supermega-awesome Proud Heretic Girl

I'm not sure I could've thought of another way, unless you were willing to sync your iPod to that computer. You know, you might have been able to do that without erasing your files. Then you could've told it to enable disk use??

Well, did the program work?

[ img ]

Profile Quote
elfshadow
Posted: Mon 13 Apr , 2009 7:08 pm
Kill the headlights and put it in neutral

I'm pretty sure that you found the only legal way to do it, Wilma. Unless you have the program (I've bought it too when my computer crashed and I lost all of my music), you cannot transfer anything from an iPod to a computer. It doesn't even work to sync your iPod with another computer, I believe, because of copyright laws, unless you've formatted your iPod for disk space. But I'm glad you were able to get your files! I know what a huge pain it is to have to transfer everything. :hug:

Profile Quote
Wilma
Posted: Mon 13 Apr , 2009 10:21 pm
Takoyaki is love

The program worked!! So I got to stay for Easter. :D I tried the trial version first and had worked so I bought it.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Estel
Posted: Mon 13 Apr , 2009 10:32 pm
Pure Kitsch Flavor

Ooooo, what program?!

Profile Quote
Wilma
Posted: Mon 13 Apr , 2009 10:36 pm
Takoyaki is love

It is called Cucusoft, iphone, iTouch,ipod to computer.
It has a blue umbrella on it. When returning webpics back to a computer it put these black bars on the side. But when returning the digital photos that I took (which I really wanted), they where transfered totally fine. (Thank God I have a good camera)

[ img ]

Profile Quote
elfshadow
Posted: Tue 14 Apr , 2009 1:41 am
Kill the headlights and put it in neutral

The program I have is CopyTrans. I'm not sure how much it is now, but I remember paying about $20 for it.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 8 posts ]
Return to “The Turf”
Jump to: