board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Competition for Guru's New Sig

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Guruthostirn
Post subject: Competition for Guru's New Sig
Posted: Mon 08 Nov , 2004 8:30 pm
That Weird American

Ok, so call me lazy, or something. However, I can't figure out what sig pic/avatar I want to use on this site. So, could I get some suggestions here, or votes on which of my past sigs I should use...

:rage: :bang: :confused: :oops: :help: I Hate being brain dead...

That crazy American Jerk...

"No stop signs, speed limits, no body's gonna slow me down..."

"You can run, but you'll die tired." -- What the archer said to the knight.

Profile Quote
Leoba
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 08 Nov , 2004 8:33 pm
Troubadour of Ithilien

Don't ask me. I've had a grand total of two sig pics since they introduced PreMe on TORC and the first one of those lasted a whole two weeks.

Home-loving Cancerians don't like change.

Also found on Facebook - hunt me down via the MetaTORC group.

[ img ]

I just adore the concept of washing Dirty Horseboys!

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 08 Nov , 2004 9:58 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

I have lots of funny crap on my computer, but I don't really know anything to suggest to you. If you want any of my stuff, go ahead.

I don't have a link to it, but if you like the "Family Guy" tv show, I have a GIF of Stewie dancing around like a sexy bitch.

If you like movie Faramir, I have a really nice avatar of him looking up at the Gondor flag in Osgiliath (its from his goodbye scene with Boromir in TTT).

If you're always tired, I got a GIF of a sleep-walker.

I got a picture of Dominic Monaghan and Viggo Mortensen kissing. Not interested? Pffft... Moving on...

If you like "The Simpsons", then I got a really fab picture of Duff Man. :P

I have a sign that's sort of like a spoof of those Uncle Sam images, except it says: "I want YOU... to leave me alone."

There's a picture of a chicken with a bikini tanline.

A picture of the "Buddy Jesus" statue from DOGMA. Caption reads: Jesus loves you.... everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Naked pictures of-

Whoops, sorry, that's my stuff...

A road sign to "Hell", with icicles hanging all over it. ;)

A cactus shaped like an ass.

Marty Feldman (best eyeballs evah!!!)

You can't go wrong wtih the boys from Yatta. ;)

That's pretty much it, though I'm sure I have stuff saved elsewhere. But then, I prefer funny stuff. If you're looking for funny, I can provide it myself, or tell you where to find it. :P You don't hafta keep the same picture anyway. I only put my crusty sea captain up here because he was the first picture I saw. Now that I think about it, I really should put Dom and Viggo kissing in there - I'd never get it approved on TORC. ;)

Cheers, Guru. :mrgreen:

*E*

Profile Quote
eärendil
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 09 Dec , 2004 10:51 pm
citoyenne du monde

Leoba wrote:
Don't ask me. I've had a grand total of two sig pics since they introduced PreMe on TORC and the first one of those lasted a whole two weeks.

Home-loving Cancerians don't like change.

Looks like I'm not like my sign then... I've had like 3piccies, no 4 with that Brittany one (I can't say enough times I'm so ashamed and that it is Jae's fault :P)

Jae who btw should be an Aries then since she changes her pics every other week :twisted: :twisted: LOL :P :P

I Endure in order to Reflect
Transcending Order
I seal the Matrix of Endlessness
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Spirit

Who can say if I've been changed for the better, but
Because I knew you,
I have been changed for good

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 10 Dec , 2004 7:55 am
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

Oooo... Leoba's a cancer, too? Normally I don't like change (hence the still being at home not having any life bit), but not when it comes to sig pics. :halo: I'm afraid of commitment.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
*Alandriel*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 10 Dec , 2004 10:23 am
*Ex-Admin of record*

heheeh Guru... if you add a bit of flame around your head aka :devil: <-- this one you like to use so much, you should be just fine :wink:

:mrgreen:

Profile Quote
Jaeniver
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 10 Dec , 2004 3:49 pm
I can't count but I'm cute

what does Aries have to do with it? i am a very proud aquarius :cool: (although i read some disturbing things about my sign lately :Q )

and *cough* yeah i ehm...must have had a dozen , if not more piccies by now. And you can hardly blame me Eari for having Britney as a sig pic. You asked me for help remember :P besides, you looked good with it.

runs before she gets slapped

So give me your forever.
Please your forever.
Not a day less will do
From you

~Other half of the Menacing Glare Duo~ partner-in-crime out to confuse the world!

Profile Quote
Lidless
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 10 Dec , 2004 8:33 pm
Als u het leven te ernstig neemt, mist u de betekenis.

*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R* wrote:
Oooo... Leoba's a cancer, too?
I would like to point out the following:

Attack: "Flaming", or personal attacks are not permitted on Board 77. Disagreement is not the same as attack. We are people of varied opinions, and will naturally disagree at times. A certain amount of "thick skin" is necessary in any internet forum. Do not take a strong statement of opinion as an attack. But attacks on another poster (as opposed to their argument) violate these Terms of Service.

Also,

Foul Language: Admin language is welcome at Board 77. Strong language will be inserted, and a continued pattern of foul language may result in the poster being put up for an award. Masked but recognizable foul or crude language, (such as replacing a letter with an * or changing a letter), should be changed to something more clearer.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 10 Dec , 2004 8:36 pm

*squints*

B77 has terms of service? :Q I am what the french call "le doomed".

P.S. you don't want to know what the asterisks in my name are masking. :-)

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 9 posts ]
Return to “The Turf”
Jump to: