board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Booga booga booga :look

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Lady_of_Rohan
Post subject: Booga booga booga :look
Posted: Mon 07 Jun , 2010 3:40 pm
A maiden young and sad

I logged in for the first time in ages to post an "I'm not dead yet" message in There and Back Again, and thought I'd pop in The Turf for a bit.

Um... I'm not dead yet, just mostly unemployed and draining my savings account and getting scared. But I did have the most lovely winter ever as I became the unofficial but somewhat welcomed paparazza to the professional minor league hockey team in town. When players starting sending you friend requests on Facebook, you must be doing something right. (Heck, when other teams' goalies start using your photos as their profile pics on Facebook, you must be doing something right.) Also, seeing their eyes light up like Christmas when I handed them a mini album of photos at the end of season party was awesome. Silly boys. I'm going to stop now, because otherwise I could go on for thousands of words about hockey season. Just ask Rodia.

So yes, not dead yet, just facing a very unclear future now that hockey season is over and no longer a pleasant distraction from problems. And no, the team won't hire me, I've already tried that.

kthxbai

Ithilien, the garden of Gondor now desolate kept still a dishevelled dryad loveliness.

Sweet home Indiana
[ img ]

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject: Re: Booga booga booga :look
Posted: Tue 08 Jun , 2010 1:31 am
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

"Yet" lol. Ween. :P

HAPPY TO SEE YA DROP BY! Muy congrats on the hockey photos, even if you can't do them right now. I just adore this one photo someone took of my brother goal-tending, and I don't even like said brother, so I can only imagine how exciting your pics are to their subjects!

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
LalaithUrwen
Post subject: Re: Booga booga booga :look
Posted: Tue 08 Jun , 2010 2:49 am
The Grey Amaretto as Supermega-awesome Proud Heretic Girl

:wave: It's good to see you again! I hope things start looking up for you soon in the employment department!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “The Turf”
Jump to: