board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web
It is currently Tue 22 May , 2018 7:50 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41
PostPosted: Tue 12 Oct , 2010 10:05 am 

Good to hear from you both. I look forward to reading the latest version of "The Healer's Errand", Estel.

Right now there's fall break at school for me, meaning I have some more time for writing and drawing/painting. Therefore, I hope to have figured out what Umbar and its inhabitant are like by the time the holidays end ;). Hopefully, soon there's going to be some word from Éowyn, too.

Btw, I have posted some new (and not so new) artwork for the story on my website.

PostPosted: Thu 14 Oct , 2010 2:09 am 
Revenge of the Salmon

Woot! I love the new art!

You have an email from me already. ;)

PostPosted: Fri 15 Oct , 2010 1:42 pm 

Indeed I have :). I'll get back to you as soon as I've read the story and had time to comment on it.

PostPosted: Sun 02 Jan , 2011 10:21 pm 

Happy New Year to all!

And a new post at last. Actually, I had written most of it about two months ago, but then didn't manage to finish it due to school and exams and general real-life stuff and a certain BBC three part ( :rage: how dare they end with such a cliffhanger and make us wait for another year for the next season :rage: ) TV-series which has rather blown me away. Rather completely. Erm.

Although I'm still very much in "Sherlock"-mode, one can only watch it so often, and I found it strangely inspiring for this story. Dark-haired and grey-eyed men, I guess. So I'll try and get the next post up more quickly.

But first I'm off for a few days in London (where else?) and have to survive the first two weeks of school after the holidays (end of term conferences and most likely general chaos because of the huge amounts of snow we've been having here since early December).

Hope you all are well. And it would be nice to hear something about Éowyn ... :poke:

PostPosted: Wed 19 Aug , 2015 6:11 pm 
A maiden young and sad

Well ... I couldn't bind that story up with the letters from Tolfalas without having somewhat of a conclusion, now could I? ;)

Sweet home Indiana

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 805 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41