board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Legolas and the Blue Kingdom, Chapter One

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
vison
Post subject: Legolas and the Blue Kingdom, Chapter One
Posted: Fri 07 Oct , 2005 11:06 pm
Best friends forever

This tale is actually spun off from my magnum opus entitled "Elanor's Diary". Man, I had SUCH a great time writing it! At any rate, Legolas Greenleaf soon took on a part of his own and eventually this tale will carry Legolas to the Realm of the Sea Queen where he will meet Kraken.

Adventures of Legolas Greenleaf

From Legolas Greenleaf to my Lord King Elessar:
When last I sent word to you, we had just entered the road beside the Great Chasm and met the Ambassador from Khand, and the Chieftain Ararrat, whose daughter the Lady Larissa was wed to Squire Atacar, the young Sardaran Cavalier traveling with us. They left us and joined the Caravan that was returning to Sardara. Dispatches were sent with Squire Atacar to King Darius and the Duke Askelon.

This marriage between Larissa and Atacar may be more properly termed an Alliance, as it happens. Squire Atacar is the only son of old Admiral Atanatar, known as the Pirate Lord, who is close kin to King Darius and nearly every other Noble house in Far Harad. Ararrat is a powerful Chieftain, held by many of the Nomads to be their hereditary Overlord. He and the other Nomads have previously been, if not actively Hostile, opposed to the Claim of the house of King Darius to control of these huge Grasslands to the West of the Mountains, and South of the River Salasso. The ancient Hatred of Gondor was the one cause for them accepting any such Claim on the part of the Kings of Far Harad, operating on the old “the Enemy of my Enemy must be my Friendâ€

Profile Quote
LalaithUrwen
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 09 Oct , 2005 12:22 am
The Grey Amaretto as Supermega-awesome Proud Heretic Girl

I can't wait to read it! (Printing it off as we speak.)

Only--I'm sure I'll be asking for more really soon, so please don't take too long to post the rest. :)

Lali

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 2 posts ]
Return to “Literary Rambles: There & Back Again...”
Jump to: