Giliath
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 06 Aug , 2005 3:05 am

Leafy wrote:
Stunning.
Thanks. :)
Leafy wrote:
(and not too long at all.)
Yeah, well didn't see it before I edited. ;)
Leafy wrote:
I wonder where everyone else is... seems a bit quiet... i was hoping Gili's post would wake everyone up a little. I want to write a post, but i'm not sure what's going to happen next, and i don't want to witter on pointlessly.
Me too, but since I've kinda been gone myself I have no right to complain. Maybe if I advertised giving away massive amounts of free chocolate it would get people in here quicker. Of course there is the problem of me not having massive amounts of chocolate, but we'll just deal with that later.

As for writing a post, what I think I'm going to do is get my next post done as soon as I can (might not be too soon with the work I have to do) and post it on yahoo. That way you guys can see where I am going and can plan a bit better. I started the funeral, very depressing.

We still need Estel in here though...

shouts
MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF PREMIUM CHOCOLATE FREE FOR THE TAKING! COME AND GET IT!!

Looks around
Did it work?

Hey LK, hope everything's going better for you. Not letting life get you down I hope? :hug:
If you need me to alter anything in my post to make your life easier just let me know and it shall be done!

Lily! Does pathetically uncoordinated happy dance. So glad to hear it hun!

Profile Quote
Leafy
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 10 Aug , 2005 4:16 pm
Lying among the Daisies

Hmm, i suppose the chocolate thing kinda worked, cause i'm here, but then again i've been checking this thread fairly regularly. I do think the Blade Runners are trickling back, and i can most certainly give satch and Bree (who i talk to a fair bit on AIM) a kick in the pants to grind them back into action too, even if it is only here in the coffee house. I agree that we need Estel, but i reckon she in turn will need a fair few kicks before much happens with her. (And who knows, maybe me saying that will provoke her sufficiently :D )

Lily - you have no idea how much it makes my day when you're feeling happy :sunny:

And LK - hang in there! :)

~Leafy~

Let's get Fizzical

Profile Quote
Estel
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 15 Aug , 2005 3:23 am
Pure Kitsch Flavor

I just got a kick in the pants from Leafy today as well :oops: I'll get started on searching through the RWSG threads on TORC to find important history type posts that we may want here as well....

Or I could just get Steve to transfer the entire OOC thread here like he did with the RP thread :blackeye: It will have to happen after the m77t though :( We're really busy.

:love: to you all :hug:

Profile Quote
satch
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 04 Sep , 2005 1:06 am

:grouphug:

"Oats For World Peace!"

Pics from Madagascar: One, Two, Three..., Four!

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 22 Nov , 2005 2:27 am

Location: One Step Beyond The Night Gallery into The Outer Limits of The Twilight Zone

Oh, wow!! :shock: No one's been in here since.....Sept. 4th?? :Q :Q

LK flops down into a chair, and sneezes as a cloud of dust rises.

I know I've been as absent as anyone. RL certainly can get in the way sometimes. Or most of the time. :P

Hope everything's going good for everyone. Me, same old, same old. I really was looking forward to my yearly "mini vacation" my four days off during Thanksgiving, but this year I don't get it. I have to work instead. :bawl:

Oh, by the way, in case I don't get back in here anytime soon-----

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

to all my fellow Bladerunners in the US and elsewhere! :D :D

LK

Last edited by LadyKat on Mon 28 Nov , 2005 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was going to BLAME you.

It's a cat thing---you wouldn't understand.

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 28 Nov , 2005 11:35 pm

Location: One Step Beyond The Night Gallery into The Outer Limits of The Twilight Zone

LK enters carrying a tray laden with a huge turkey sandwich, a large slab of double chocolate cake, cheese cubes, potato chips and a coke. Settling down in her now clean easy chair (she vaccumed it earlier) she looks around at the still-abandoned coffee shop.

Well, I was hoping someone else would pop in by now, but I guess I'll just have to talk to myself.

An odd looking Tortie cat with golden eyes jumps into a nearby chair and glares at LK. LK gives her some of the turkey, which seems to mollify her somewhat.

Yeah, yeah, I know---I haven't been writing your story and you're annoyed with me. I'M annoyed with me, but I can't help it. I have to keep on top of my schoolwork, boring though it may be. I mean, it would be stupid to neglect it and fail----after all, I'm paying for it!
I was intending to write some during my four day Thanksgiving holiday, but as I said eariler, I didn't get my holiday this year. Maybe Christmas?

LK smiles weakly at the cat, who turns her back and begins to wash her paws. LK sighs, wishing some of the other Bladerunners would show up.

WHERE IS EVERYONE????

LK

Profile Quote
satch
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 03 Dec , 2005 12:07 am

A quiet figure sidles into the room and tiptoes to stand behind the woman sitting alone in her chair...

BOO!

Heyhey LK, what's shaking? ;) I haven't written anything for a long time, either. Still have some of my ideas flitting around my head though, so perhaps when I get down to it they'll all come streaming out.

...Hopefully... :help:

So how's life?

"Oats For World Peace!"

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 04 Jan , 2006 3:49 am

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

LK jumps out of her chair, sending the remainder of her food flying.

Geez Satch! I didn't hear you coming. Good to see you though. Have you gotten back to writing yet? I really should before my classes start up again, but I'm enjoying the time off. Time off from classes, that is, I still have to work.

OK, new year, new start! Everybody get back in here and post! :D

LK

Profile Quote
satch
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 04 Jan , 2006 11:59 pm

Hehe sorry about that LK ;). I haven't written anything since then, no :oops::neutral:. I'm not sure when I will, I guess just when inspiration comes, but atm I'm hoping I will be more inspired not to fail at school....

But y'know, can't be picky nowadays.

:roll:

Hope everyone is doing good :).

"Oats For World Peace!"

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 07 Feb , 2006 1:26 am

I've been thinking about the backstory I have started on the Yahoo site. Haven't added anything to it yet, but I have been thinking about it. Now it's just a matter of finding time to get it down on paper, so to speak.

How is everyone? Has anybody heard from anybody? Lily? Giliath? Estel? Leafy? I tried to email Bree a few months ago, but it came back. Anyone know her new email addy?

Well Satch---for now I guess it's just you and me.

LK

Profile Quote
satch
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 07 Feb , 2006 4:29 pm

Looks like, babe. And no we continue with the timeliest two person conversation ever.

I had some ideas about the back story which I may have posted before, but I cannot remember right now. I'll have a peruse around and post it again perhaps. See what ya think.

So how are ya LK? Life going shiny? :D

"Oats For World Peace!"

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 14 Feb , 2006 2:27 am

Shiny?? Hmmmm.......don't know about that, but things are OK I guess. How about you? Everything cool?

I wanted to get some input on something. Actually, I wanted everyone's input, but "everyone" seems to have disappeared. :Q

Anyway, as everyone probably noticed by now, Randir doesn't call the other characters by their proper names. She uses names that reflect the talents or skills they have, like Hunter (Lily) Mind-toucher (Bree) etc. So I need to come up with something to call Giliath. I've been using Watermaster, but I don't really like it. Too ungainly somehow. So, any thoughts, ideas, suggestions on the subject? :scratch:
I'd like to hear-----from everyone! ;)

LK

Profile Quote
satch
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 14 Feb , 2006 5:04 pm

Hi, everyone speaking. Aha. Aha!

Anyway...

And good that things are okay :). Things are also okay here... I failed my driving test again today so I was in a little bit of a bad mood all day lol. I worked for a mere 4 hours but it was the longest 4 hours of work ever.

I kinda got used to Watermaster to be honest. I just browsed thesaurus.com but all I really found was "WaterBigCheese" ...perhaps not what you're looking for?

Does Randir have a name for satch btw? :p

"Oats For World Peace!"

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 17 Feb , 2006 3:17 am

"WaterBigCheese???" :shock: :scratch:

Ahhh...no, not quite. I'll leave it at Watermaster for now. I can't think of anything better, but I'm too tired right now to devote many brain cells to the problem. As far as your name goes, I thought about Healer, since you do have some healing skills, and Sirius Black seems to be out of the picture. I don't know if anyone else was going to write his part, or if he's just gone. Or, since you are able to bring storms, I could use Bringer, as in Storm Bringer. (Stormy sounds like a stripper =:) ) Which do you like?

The others names are:

Estel (if Randir ever gets to meet her)---Guildmistress
Lily---Hunter
Bree---Mind Toucher
Melme---Dreamer
Irisanno---Companion
Mathurn---Shifter
Leafy----????? Not quite sure what to call Leafy either. :scratch: :help:

So thats where it stands now. Whaddya think? :cool:

(Awwwww! Sorry about your drivers test. :( You'll do better next time, I'm sure. )

LK

Profile Quote
Leafy
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 04 Feb , 2008 11:10 pm
Lying among the Daisies

Ooh, it's dark inside...

Leafy kicks out the bums who've set up camp in the corner and has a little sweep and a hoover, and wipes the dust from the windows to let the light back in. Then she plumps the cushions, and has a nice cup of tea and a sit down, and smiles as she hears the echoes of the voices of old friends whisper from the corners of the room.

~Leafy~

Let's get Fizzical

Profile Quote
satch
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 05 Feb , 2008 12:37 am

My god, it's been two years!?!! Holy hell...

:Q

...I miss it...

"Oats For World Peace!"

Profile Quote
Leafy
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 05 Feb , 2008 1:52 am
Lying among the Daisies

While we're here, how do you fancy moseying to Portsmouth to visit Steph this weekend? She said we can go to the aquarium!! :banana:

I can't afford to get all the way to Plymouth (do you know how sodding far that is?!) but it'll only be worth my journey to Portsmouth if you come too. y'see, i can't get there till sat afternoon, so i would leave monday afternoon, but steph has class all day monday because she is an ass hat. BUT, if you were there, we could bum around Portsmouth on monday after steph kicks us out.

if you have class, tell them you're visiting the aquarium for mariney study stuff... or just tell them you're sick. Come oooooonn it'll be fun!

:dance:

~Leafy~

Let's get Fizzical

Profile Quote
Lily Rose
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 05 Feb , 2008 2:47 am
stranded in dreamland

:Q :Q :Q

*feels nostalgic*

It was really fun while it lasted. Brings back fond memories. *emo tear* ;)
Sometimes, I still fantasize that the rp will be revived, but I doubt that there is much of a chance of that.

I don't have faith in faith
I don't believe in belief
You can call me faithless
I still cling to hope
And I believe in love
And that's faith enough for me

Profile Quote
Leafy
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 05 Feb , 2008 1:36 pm
Lying among the Daisies

You never know darlin'...

~Leafy~

Let's get Fizzical

Profile Quote
LadyKat
Post subject: Re: The Running With Scissors Guild OOC Thread
Posted: Tue 04 Nov , 2008 3:32 am

Hi peoples. Remember me??? :peek:

My old computer died, and it was six months before I got another one. Between that, and getting my degree, and studying for my certification exam......well, it didn't leave me a lot of time to post on any messageboard.

So how is everyone?

LK

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 3  [ 48 posts ]
Return to “Literary Rambles: There & Back Again...” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 »
Jump to: