board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Happier and healthier-working out!

Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 02 Mar , 2007 1:22 am
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

More importantly - CCMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111 :shock: :shock: :shock: :banana: :banana: :banana: :thewave:

You read my mind or something. There were a few people I was missing and wanted to get ahold of, which I guess translates into "I was too lazy to do it sooner" :oops: but it's really nice to see you here all the same. How have you been, chicka? :hug:

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
cemthinae
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 02 Mar , 2007 1:22 am
TTBK's cemmie

CC! :D :hug:

I wouldn't be the best to explain yoga... I just use it to relax, stretch & breath...

It really does help though. :)

[ img ]

Profile Quote
ccmsOrlilvr
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 02 Mar , 2007 1:44 am
I didn't mean to hit the ditch

Hello, *E* darling :D And the fantastic Cem as well! It's a regular family reunion ;) *E*, I've been wanting to get back on here for so long but I didn't know the site moved and my browser would just redirect me whenever I tried to go to the old one. Then tonight I was cleaning out my email and behold! There was an email about the board moving! So I clickied and I freaked out (in the good way ;)) that I could finally get back and here I am :D Things have been crazy, actually, to tell you the truth. No one told me highschool was going to make me want to hurt myself :Q But how about the two of you lovely ladies??

And Cem, you sound just like my Dad :D You're an infomercial in the making ;)

Well if you had run a little faster we wouldn't have been arrested.

Profile Quote
cemthinae
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 02 Mar , 2007 1:54 am
TTBK's cemmie

I could easily do infomercials! ;) :cool:

What I am up to would best be summed up here: http://www.board77.net/viewtopic.php?t=4657

:D

[ img ]

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 02 Mar , 2007 2:02 am
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

ccmsOrlilvr wrote:
It's a regular family reunion ;)
It totally is because the second you posted, I got a message from Stormy. I so need to hound more of you, selfish reasons though they are. :halo: It's just so great to hear from folks now and then... somewhere, somehow.
Quote:
I've been wanting to get back on here for so long but I didn't know the site moved and my browser would just redirect me whenever I tried to go to the old one.
Oooo, I'm sorry to hear that. There is one final post on the other board letting people know where we went, but I can see how that would be a problem for those, like myself, who mostly go by their subscription updates. Glad you were able to find the notification that went out to all members, though! Whew!

About high school, though? Yeah, it's ass. Lots of it. :uhoh: Vent, sister, vent!

I'll let cem answer about how she's doing because her life is much more exciting lol. I have nothing to report but the continued pursuit of happiness, which I'm slowwwwwwwly catching up with.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 2 of 2  [ 25 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 1 2
Jump to: