board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

A place where Hal and I can talk Smallville.

Post Reply   Page 3 of 3  [ 52 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2 3
Anoth616
Post subject: Episodes...
Posted: Thu 01 Mar , 2007 5:13 pm
Low-level Kryptonite Gatherer

No new Smallville until the March 15th "Wedding" Episode...

Profile Quote
TWT
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 01 Mar , 2007 5:24 pm
Wembley bound

I hate breaks in shows (go 24! no breaks there) but I'm really looking forward to this wedding episode.

If anyone knows what's going to happen or has an idea please please mark it "spoilers". :) I hate spoilers, especially in this show.

Should be quite interesting. If you guys say that in the comic books Lana finds out about Clark then perhaps she decides to do some investigating a la Chloe and actually find his secret.

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: New Episode THIS Thursday!!
Posted: Sun 11 Mar , 2007 10:02 pm

The "wedding" episode is this week, folks. Should have a good shock or 2 in it..:D

Profile Quote
TWT
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 12 Mar , 2007 10:43 pm
Wembley bound

Looking forward!

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: Wedding
Posted: Fri 16 Mar , 2007 2:10 am

That ended so wrong in so many ways.....but lots of good fodder for the rest of the season. :D

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 19 Mar , 2007 7:32 pm
Takoyaki is love

I have to say the love triangle in Smalville bothers me to no end!!!! In fact I actually am not a fan at all but I am stuck in the living room as my sisters watch it. The only good thing i can say is that Lana finally knows the truth!! Other then that the episode was so wrong. Couldn't these characters figure out some of these things earlier? Like I wouldn't get knocked up with some guys kid unless there was no doubt in my mind that I loved the person!! Didn't anyone confront Lana and tell her she was going to marry a monster? DIdn't she figure it out herself? Gee, there didn't seem to be much trust in the Lex/Lana relationship!!

Itoshiki Sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Avatar by: sparklessence

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: response.
Posted: Tue 20 Mar , 2007 3:45 pm

several points I need to address in that post...
1) Lana was indeed informed by several people that Lex was a monster, she just chose to either ignore them or stay with him for spite.
2) I am sure Lana isn't actually carrying Lex's child, but is another part of one of his(Lex) expirements.
3) She didn't marry Lex for love, she married him because she was blackmailed by Lionel.
4) She doesn't trust Lex at all anymore, she just feels she is in too deep to get out without getting other peole hurt.

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 21 Mar , 2007 11:52 pm
Takoyaki is love

Well I know she married Lex because she was being blackmailed but she didn't have to say yes. It was like she settled. Then there is Clark. He only realizes he needs to tell her the truth once he thinks she's conna marry another man? I feel like some times he just threw away something perfectly good. His own immaturity threw her to his worst enemy? Oi, sometimes I feel the writing of the show is a bit weak because how can characters be that blind for that long?

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 23 Mar , 2007 11:55 pm

I got to watch last night's episode.

And I am happy. Now they just need to get a divorce and I will be content. :devil:

How strange it is to be anything at all

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 23 Apr , 2007 8:17 am
Takoyaki is love

I just saw the latest episode. Holy Frell Lex is more diabolical then I thought. Poor Lana, she has to get away from that guy. Talk about desperate to trap someone.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 23 Apr , 2007 3:53 pm

Oooh, that just makes me wants to watch this season on DVD and fast-forward through everything that isn't LEx. :damnfunny:

How strange it is to be anything at all

Profile Quote
Anoth616
Post subject: Lex is evil
Posted: Sat 28 Apr , 2007 5:44 pm

The Name Lex Luthor has always been associated with evil personified...for Clark to be the ultimate good guy he will become, he must have an appropriate villian. In the DCU that villian is Lex Luthor. His evil will go even further than it has so far, and you can bet the farm on that!

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 3 of 3  [ 52 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 1 2 3
Jump to: