board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

The end of the world...

Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
halplm
Post subject: The end of the world...
Posted: Fri 17 Aug , 2007 9:40 am
b77 whipping boy

There are several things this topic could mean... but I'm not sure what it should...

On the one hand, I am of the firm belief that this world/existence will end at some point. I think we have been given the concepts that should allow us to see this event coming... of course, the problem is that these concepts can be interpreted in many ways...

personally, I think they can be interpreted to be NOW. What that means, I do not know... but if it is so... it would make my life make a lot more sense... not sure what that means, but it is what it is...

anyone else have similar feelings?

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Profile Quote
Lily Rose
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 17 Aug , 2007 12:34 pm
stranded in dreamland

I don't think that there is anything written in stone. I think that a lot depends on us. The higher powers gave us free will, which is both a blessing and a curse. We can either band together, as a human race and make the world a better place or we can continue to let things go and cause the major cataclysmic events to follow.

I don't have faith in faith
I don't believe in belief
You can call me faithless
I still cling to hope
And I believe in love
And that's faith enough for me

Profile Quote
TheEllipticalDisillusion
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 19 Aug , 2007 12:44 am
Insolent Pup

I'm not sure what you're saying here, hal. What about the world ending now would make your life make sense?

The 11/3 Project

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 1 of 1  [ 3 posts ]
Return to “The Symposium”
Jump to: