The Last Homely Site on the Web

Bleach down the pub

Post Reply   Page 5 of 5  [ 94 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 08 Mar , 2008 3:33 pm

"You shouldn't be so presumptuous that your way of doing good is the only way."

Ishida snapped his head up to stare at the arrancar after that statement, his blue eyes wide in shock and amazement. He wasn't sure he wasn't completely drunk.

To hear someone on the enemy side echo his thoughts so clearly made him want to disappear for several days to think. He closed his eyes and laid his head back on the table, reveling in the coldness of the wood against his nose and forehead.

How strange it is to be anything at all

Profile Quote
Pippin4242
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 09 Mar , 2008 2:59 am
Hasta la victoria, siempre

"We're not talking about sides. We're talking about personal truth," said Shunsui, irritated. "Do you see Aizen as a benefactor? Do you see his cause as worthy? Do you see him as fit to govern the worlds?"

Avatar is a male me, drawn by a very close friend. Just don't ask why.

Profile Quote
Sidonzo
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 09 Mar , 2008 1:55 pm
Everything Is Numb

"Shinigami, I believe I have already answered yes to all those questions," replied Ulquiorra, eyes narrowed. "You seem to care a lot about this personal truth and your friend here seems to care a lot about honor. None of that matters to me, but I find it strange that you would think that I would waste my time serving a man I didn't believe those things about. Aizen-sama has already given me the only thing that really matters, the means to be better able to survive. For that I will follow him to the end."

Ulquiorra abruptly stood up and announced, "And now if you would excuse me, I need to find the restroom."

Profile Quote
Pippin4242
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 13 Mar , 2008 4:06 am

Ukitake watched in silence as Ulquiorra swished his way out of the bar. "My god," he muttered audibly, as soon as he was out of sight, "is Aizen their father figure?"
Shunsui snorted. "No wonder their cause is so fucked up."

Profile Quote
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 13 Mar , 2008 4:32 am

"He is an excellent leader." Urahara muttered off-handedly, tapping his fingers against his chin.

Ishida coughed into the table and managed to bite back an insult.

Profile Quote
foolinthemoon
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 13 Mar , 2008 5:03 pm
beautiful obsession <3

Yumichika stood infront of the old bar, and debated hard. It was old and dusty, and if weren't for the obvious voices floating from inside, he'd determined no one had loved it anymore and therefore abandoned it. One thing was for sure, it was not beautiful.

However, this is where Matsumoto had directed him for their night of drinks. He'd dropped the news to Ikkaku, however, he was unsure if he'd be showing, appearently Matsumoto had told him as well, and he'd responded only with he'd be training late tonight. One things forsure, you want something spread fast, there was only one sure fire way to do it.

He stepped into the bar and cringed slightly at the decor, bad lighting and the slight odor that followed. He decided against the drinks and prepared to leave when he realized he'd already been spotted. He sighed and put on a smile, approaching the table of three shinigami's and a quincy.

"Konichiwa!" He beamed beautifully.

Last edited by foolinthemoon on Fri 14 Mar , 2008 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to Dawn for finding the new avi! <3
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3085856/1/ <----- I can work with that ;)
http://themessians.org I'm sim obsessed! join me!

Profile Quote
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 13 Mar , 2008 5:12 pm

Urahara and Ishida looked up in unison. A moment later Urahara waved cheerfully at the newcomer and laughed quietly.

Ishida grimaced and stood swiftly.

"I'll find...him...a chair." He said quietly, quickly stepping around Urahara's seat and away from the table. He paused and glanced over his shoulder.

"Actually, he can have mine. I'll get one for myself."

Profile Quote
foolinthemoon
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 14 Mar , 2008 5:21 am
beautiful obsession <3

Yumichicka felt slightly at odds being the only one there (except for the quincy) that wasn't a captain, yet he thanked Ishida for his seat, glad that that it wasn't his hindend that would be collecting the dust that had been on the chair.

"I suppose, good Sake is out of the question, what would you suggest?" he asked Urahara, who was obviously indulging himself in the taverns local beer. He'd been known to drink a few beers, but mostly he liked escaping to the cities where he knew he could get a good dry martini or Manhatten.

Profile Quote
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 14 Mar , 2008 6:21 am

Urahara smiled and shrugged slightly.

"We've been enjoying the local brew, as recommened by Shunsui. I suppose you could ask the barkeep what they have that would be more to your tastes." Urahara laughed before glancing over to watch Ishida wrestle a chair from a corner.

Ishida cursed at the chair under his breath and finally managed to get it to the table. He settled into it and quickly laid his head on the table again, absent-mindedly noticing that this portion of the table smelled like old fish.

Profile Quote
Sidonzo
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 14 Mar , 2008 10:34 am
Everything Is Numb

After using the toilet, Ulquiorra slowly walked to the sink and turned the cold tap on full force. He stuck his hands in the icy water and brought them up to his face, splashing it on. Then he turned off the tap feeling a little refreshed and laid his forehead against the cool mirror.

Idiot shinigami... he thought. Do they ever think before they speak? He thought back to Shunsui's casual comments about his family.

"It doesn't matter. I don't care." he whispered to himself over and over. Any other time he wouldn't have even noticed the comment. He wondered just where he had gone wrong this night. One thing was for sure though, Aizen-sama wasn't going to see just how badly he had screwed this up.

With that thought, Ulquiorra reached up for his eye and hesitated a moment, knowing the pain that would come. Then as quickly as he could he plunged his fingers into his eye socket and pulled. Once his eye was in his hand, he crushed it without a second thought and then watched the night's events unfold before his remaining eye. As he saw the shinigami inviting him over and offering him the drink though he protested, he became more and more sure that they meant to trap him.

He sighed and waved the rest of the images away. The was nothing he could do about that now except go back to Aizen-sama when he felt himself again and face his punishment. He debated about whether to go back to the shinigamis' table at all, but when he exited the bathroom he noticed that one more had joined the table. Ulquiorra wondered if he would have anymore luck with the newcomer. Maybe it wouldn't be too late yet to get something useful for Aizen-sama.

He approached the table.

Profile Quote
foolinthemoon
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 14 Mar , 2008 7:50 pm
beautiful obsession <3

"I suppose you could ask the barkeep what they have that would be more to your tastes." Urahara spoke.

Yumi thought it over for the moment, He considered asking the keep if he had any wine behind the counter, but supposed it would only bring him an odd look. He then motioned to the bar keep, "I'll have a beer as well, and make sure the glass is clean please." Yumi turned back to the table, thinking, I imagine it's possible to get a dusty beer here.

After a moment, He turned back to the bar keep who was only looking at him with what would probably be best defined as confusion. Yumichika's lips tightened slightly as he realized he'd spoken to the keep in Japanese, not... whatever they spoke here. Yumichicka picked up one of the empty glasses off the table and waved it slightly. That seemed to do the trick as the bar keep brought not only one for yumichika, but a fresh one for every chair there.

It then donned on Yumi there WAS an empty chair there. Who's seat was it? The quincy had gone to retrieve another chair, so it must already be inhabited by another. Yumi was just about to ask who else was there, when a face appeared from out of the bathroom.

Green eyes pierced him as green lines fell down from the onlookers eyes, like tears. He was clad in the traditional arrancar uniform with the remaining part of his hollow mask forming a helmet that covered half of his head. He searched his mind for his name, Ulquiorra. He took his hand off of his beer and placed them in his lap, so when needed, he could easily reach for his Zanpaktou. "I believe we may have a visitor."

Profile Quote
Pippin4242
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 19 Mar , 2008 3:05 am

"Aha," murmured Shunsui, clambering swiftly to his feet. "Yumichika, this is Ulquiorra Schiffer, an Arrancar and our drinking partner for tonight. Ulquiorra-san, this is Ayasekawa Yumichika, a Shinigami of the eleventh division." He spread his arms wide, and nodded gently at them, urging them to shake hands or to bow.
Ukitake, still seated with his head upon the table, barely suppressed a whimper. He wished he'd gone to bed instead of being dragged out. Whose idea had Brazil been anyway?

Profile Quote
Sidonzo
Post subject:
Posted: Fri 21 Mar , 2008 5:42 am
Everything Is Numb

Ulquiorra eyed the new shinigami up and down and inwardly sighed. How was he suppose to get any information out of this fop? His most pressing concern was probably whether to accent his uniform with orange or blue each morning. At the attempted introduction Ulquiorra irritably nodded towards Yumichika and mumbled, "Not by my choice, believe me." Still he supposed he should again make some show of courtesy. He slightly stumbled towards the newcomer, sticking out his hand in greeting.

Profile Quote
foolinthemoon
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 22 Mar , 2008 1:46 am
beautiful obsession <3

Yumichika eyes stayed calm as Shunsui introduced Ulquiorra as their drinking partner for the evening. He watched in silent amazement as he stuck his hand out. Yumi took his hand, bowing slightly. If the captains asked him to be civil to this creature, he would. He gave a firm hand shake and inwardly cringed at the realization of only one eye staring at him.

Yumichika took his hand back and motioned towards the empty seat that obviously belonged to him, and the beer infront of it. "We've had another beer brought for you, please, retake your seat." and then for good measure through in one of those smiles he, himself, called charming.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 5 of 5  [ 94 posts ]
Return to “Literary Rambles: There & Back Again...” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5
Jump to: