board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Heroes

Post Reply   Page 4 of 10  [ 200 posts ]
Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5 610 »
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 07 Feb , 2007 5:19 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

I knew he was to appear in future episodes, but I think I might've figured it out anway, especially with mom around haha.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Dawnnamira
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 07 Feb , 2007 9:51 pm

How strange it is to be anything at all

Profile Quote
MaidenOfTheShieldarm
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 11 Feb , 2007 6:53 am
Another bright red day

Just got all caught up (no thanks to night class/rehearsals).

First of all, I love -- LOVE -- that Claude and Peter are hanging out. They're both interesting characters and the disparaties between the two play off really plus. (Plus, Eccelston's gorgeous accent and Milo in general together? Yes plz. And I, too, will be sad if the emo bangs are cut.) The "I have to remember how they make me feel" was a bit cheesy, but at the same time it makes sense. When you start thinking about something, it's harder to do than when you're more in the moment and the feeling. (Despite the fact that it would now be more squicky than I care to think about, I'm a bit sad that the Plaire ship has been thoroughly sunk.)

Love Claire's real mom. Feel SO bad for her adopted mom. First being almost held hostage and killed by a crazed supervillain and then having her mind wiped. Not my definition of a fun day. Also really liking Claire. She has shaped up as a really terrific character -- interesting, good storyline, etc.

Nikki's storyline is still going nowhere. I get that they had to let her out of prison. Okay. But having her now trapped in the mirror? Okay, I guess that could be interesting. I wonder if there's a mirror world, like Through the Looking Glass but for evil twins. Wonder what Jessica is going to get up to now. Nothing good, I'm sure. I do want to know why they let her out after she obviously killed the psychiatrist.

Hiro's storyline? More development, please! It was sort of neat getting to see his family, though.

Simone? Just plain annoying.

In other news, I definitely need a "Save the cheerleader. Save the world." t-shirt.

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 11 Feb , 2007 7:44 am
Let the dice fly.

So you thought the psychiatrist chick was dead? I swear I saw her twitching. Maybe it was just residual electrical effects from being tasered 184 times. :blackeye:

Mossy wrote:
Feel SO bad for her adopted mom. First being almost held hostage and killed by a crazed supervillain and then having her mind wiped. Not my definition of a fun day.
No kidding! She might be dopey, but I like Claire's mom too.

I did wonder though...even with the mindwipe, how the heck is Mr. Bennet going to explain to his wife and kids why the cordless phone is busted (that Sylar threw across the room), why there are dents in the refridgerator door (from the phone, I think, or maybe Sylar getting shot), and biggest of all, why the china hutch thingy in the front hall is totally broken in many pieces.

Me, thinking too hard? Nooooo.... ;)

What does it take
to stop getting carried away
by the force of my love...

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 11 Feb , 2007 8:23 am
Takoyaki is love

Well it looked like he had people come in and repair and replace stuff. I think it's sick though that he always gets the wife's mind wiped. I would not appreciate a husband who did that. I, mean it's worse then Sunnydale neck rupture!!!

Itoshiki Sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Avatar by: sparklessence

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Sun 11 Feb , 2007 4:38 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

I don't think the shrink is dead, but it was nice payback after being such a bitch in LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE. ;) She just got burned up pretty good, but I thought I heard hear breathing or moaning a little.

Linderman annoys me.

I wonder if they'll ever mention how the Bennetts got together, because I don't believe for a second this guy loves her at all. I can't remember him showing affection to her, not to say it never happened I just don't remember, but moreso is the obvious fact that he's always wiping her memory for every little thing. She never seems more than a tool to him, but unlike his little hero minions, she is just there to make him look like a real family man. I bet he had the Haitian wipe his memory after conceiving the little brother. :LMAO:

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Mon 12 Feb , 2007 2:12 am

http://nbcheroes.ytmnd.com/

:P

02/12 EDIT: worst episode in the history of the show. Not even a mention of Peter. :rage:

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
oldtoby
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 13 Feb , 2007 12:32 pm
Cuddly Studmuffin

I thought it was good. It was funny how Hiro got all his Hero mantra stuff turned back on him by his friend.

And they finally started tying in the Nikki/Jessica plot with the rest of the people :P

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 13 Feb , 2007 6:35 pm
Let the dice fly.

Well, it was better than the early one that was all. about. Niki. That one was the worst episode ever.

But this wasn't one of my favorites either.

Matt is a complete idiot...how can a mind-reader be both tricked and snuck up on? Yeesh.

And the fat man was trying to get out of the building, WHY in the world would he have stopped to hide the diamonds in the ceiling? It's not like they were weighing him down a lot or anything.

Hmm...maybe it was cause Matt called the cops. Okay, I can fanwank that one. But Matt's still stupid. :P

And I'm getting kind of tired of Hiro being nothing but the comic relief...just get on with it already.

The Nathan/Claire parts were good, though. :D

What does it take

Profile Quote
oldtoby
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 20 Feb , 2007 3:01 am
Cuddly Studmuffin

Ok so like Stan Lee, that was cool :D

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 20 Feb , 2007 3:38 am
Let the dice fly.

Now THAT was a sweeps episode. :Q

What does it take

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 20 Feb , 2007 7:20 am

Yeah, I was not expecting it to turn that dark that quickly. :help: Insane! I certainly thought Simone's days were numbered when she got that semi-threat from Nathan, but the end of the episode? By Isaac? Who was trying to shoot Peter? Fuck no. Wow. Can't say I'm worried, though it is going to cause a lot of eye-rolls in the future when these two guys hate each other over such a boring broad in the first place. Peter's getting scary, and I truly did not see that coming. I guess it's the twist in making your empath a bad guy, but still, awww. :( God, he was hot screaming at Isaac, though. :blackeye: Good for Claire yelling at her dad, though I like him and don't want to see him upstaged. At least right now - perhaps he really is an awful man. Points for refering to his wife as a "gentle soul", I really liked that. :love: Lyle is an obnoxious bastard who I won't mind getting killed in the forthcoming battle at Fort Bennet. Next week's epi looks fantastic.

I'm afraid to read any messageboards because they're sure to have exploded by now. Definitely a water-cooler episode.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 20 Feb , 2007 8:10 am
Let the dice fly.

Yeah, the thread on twop was moving at first-season-Lost speeds.

I reeeeeeally hope Peter isn't a bad guy now, or at least, won't be for too long. He was hot when getting all nasty with Isaac (what is it about bad guys acting all bad and mean that's so hot? It was always that way with Mulder on the X-Files too. But I digress...), but still. I like good Peter.

*E* wrote:
Can't say I'm worried, though it is going to cause a lot of eye-rolls in the future when these two guys hate each other over such a boring broad in the first place.
No kidding. And I'm sure they'll each blame the other totally for her death.

Either that or, as someone on twop said, they'll end up oddly bonded by the experience and one will end up cradling the other's corpse at some point screaming, 'he was my only friend!!!!' :D

What does it take

Profile Quote
oldtoby
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 20 Feb , 2007 12:34 pm
Cuddly Studmuffin

THis was interesting cause I think I can see how the whole plot is going.

Peter is showing control of his powers (well except when he gets pissed off) so he won't be responsible for the explosion. Skyler OTOH was having obvious difficulty dealing with super hearing ladys power. So I am thinking he kills radioactive dude and takes his ability, but is unable to control it and so he will be who causes the big explosion.

of course as like as not ill turn out to be be totally off ;)

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 20 Feb , 2007 12:42 pm

Good point, toby.

It also reminded me of something I forgot to mention: omfg Mohinder is an idiot. :roll: Can't pick a partner to save his life, obviously. :P The heart rate thing should've gotten his attention, but Sylar's headaches were a dead giveaway. When the fruitcake you just met is exhibiting qualities of another hero you recently came into contact with, and your dad has recently been killed by someone who stole superhero powers, you MAY want to keep your guard up a tad, or at least note the obvious. When Sylar started looking around like, "what? Sylar? Where!", mom and I were laughing our heads off.

I have no doubt it is a lack of good writing as opposed to the actual character being dim, it's just a shame because Sendhil is a pretty, pretty man.

Question - Ms. Soundgarden (copyright: me)'s license read Montana, I think. And Mohinder had just driven to Virginia from NYC. Were there no other heroes closer than in the northwest US? :P I wouldn't want to drive that far even with some people I know and like, let alone freaky "Zane". Oh, Mohinder, you so desperate for company...

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
TWT
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 21 Feb , 2007 4:55 am
Wembley bound

I think he is picking up on it. Remember, he doesn't have the same advantage as we do by seeing all the characters. :D He'll clue in by the next episode, or so my guess is. Add some truth to a lie and it's hard to uncover. Mohinder really bealievs this guy is Zane, but the whole truth will come out eventually.

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 21 Feb , 2007 5:41 am

TWT wrote:
Remember, he doesn't have the same advantage as we do by seeing all the characters. :D
I thought all the characters had access to the script. My bad.

He should be a little less forthcoming with such sensitive information and a lot more weary of those who want to be his friend. For pretty much all the reasons I listed before.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Wed 21 Feb , 2007 5:55 am
Let the dice fly.

He should definitely be more wary, yes. Though it'll be amusing to see how many suspicious murders it takes him to realize that just maybe there's a connection between death and his creepy new buddy.

As Hal and I decided, if Mohinder does have some hidden power, it definitely is not the superpower of Perfect Character Judging.

What does it take

Profile Quote
TWT
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 4:50 am
Wembley bound

Remember *E*, Syler has that chick's power of persuasion. He can really turn on the "nice guy" when he wants.

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 12:44 pm

No he doesn't. Eden shot herself in the head so her brains were useless to him.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 4 of 10  [ 200 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 1 2 3 4 5 610 »
Jump to: