board77

The Last Homely Site on the Web

Heroes

Post Reply   Page 5 of 10  [ 200 posts ]
Jump to page « 13 4 5 6 710 »
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 6:27 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

Question: did I miss an episode or something? Because I have no memory of the Hana character and yet everyone's talking about her like she's on their baseball team. link. Isn't this the first time we've seen her?

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 6:59 pm
Let the dice fly.

Well, in the US (probably not in Canada, I'd guess?) her first little scene with Ted was previewed a couple of weeks ago during the crappy awful gameshow that's on before Heroes. But mostly everyone's talking about her because they introduced her weeks ago in the online comic. So if you don't read that, then there's no reason you'd have seen her before.

What does it take
to stop getting carried away
by the force of my love...

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 7:43 pm
I've cried a thousand oceans, and I would cry a thousand more if that's what it takes to sail you home.

I thought I was watching a tv show, not a franchise. Are we supposed to read the comics? :neutral: Because NBC sucks, I can't watch episodes nor their commentaries online, so needless to say, I'm starting to feel out of the loop.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 7:50 pm
Let the dice fly.

Ever since Lost went with that whole 'Lost experience' thing last year, it seems like all the shows are jumping on with online extras, Heroes being one of the worst offenders.

The comics aren't really essential, I don't think...some of the time they give neat background stuff, like the Hana series, which tells her whole backstory, or last week's, which tells how Sylar got from Texas to Zane's in Virginia. But mostly they're just side-stories, like Micah getting bullied or Nathan saving a woman from a fire, that kind of thing. The only time they ever put 'essential' info in one, I think, was when they showed why Sylar stayed put in his cell after Eden's death...I know a lot of people were confused when he was still in the cell the next week on the show, cause they didn't really show any reason on tv why he shouldn't have escaped.

So, to sum up, the comics are a nice addition, but not really vital material, for the most part. Even if you can't see them on NBC's site (which does suck, yes), there's probably a summary of them at least on the Heroes Wiki...I don't know for sure, never having needed to look, but I would think they're discussed there.

What does it take

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 8:00 pm

Nathan helping anyone seems like a huge deal to me. :P

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Thu 22 Feb , 2007 8:51 pm
Let the dice fly.

Well, he did leave her with a 'Vote Petrelli' button, so it wasn't totally self-sacrificing...I guess? ;)

What does it take

Profile Quote
TWT
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 24 Feb , 2007 6:58 pm
Wembley bound

Who the hell are Hana and Ted?

I've seen every single episode and I'm drawing a blank... :scratch:

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 24 Feb , 2007 7:21 pm
Let the dice fly.

Hana is the Wireless chick who was in the last episode...she could pick up IMs, emails, texts, etc with her mind. She came and helped Ted (radioactive man) convince Matt to go off on his 'find HRG!' quest.

What does it take

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Sat 24 Feb , 2007 7:25 pm

I love that the guy who explodes is named Ted, of all names.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
oldtoby
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 27 Feb , 2007 3:26 am
Cuddly Studmuffin

Well it seems Dad isnt such a tool after all...

And I am shocked, what would Kirk, Spock and McCoy think :Q

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 27 Feb , 2007 6:25 pm

I only got to see the last half beucase of health issues. :( Of all episodes to miss. And boo that Simone is coming back? Ugh.

God, that was a heart-breaking finale. Poor Claire, things just keep getting worse, more than anyone could imagine. The shot of her burnt to ash was one of the creepiest things ever, I hope they spent most of their budget on it because it looked that great.

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 27 Feb , 2007 6:32 pm
Let the dice fly.

I loved that ep, despite the fact that there was no Peter whatsoever. ;)

*E*, I'm sorry...that really sucks. :( Surely it's on the net somewhere available to you (legally or otherwise...) if you poke around enough...

As for Simone, I can't believe that scene is reality...I mean, HRG is standing right behind Isaac in it...I don't think a man who just got shot is going to be flying to NYC in time to arrive at Isaac's before Simone would have gotten out of her nasty bloody clothes, even if she were alive. ;) I have several theories about it, but none of them involve Simone actually being alive again (and no, not just cause I hate her too :D).

What does it take

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 2:28 am
Takoyaki is love

I got to see heroes yesterday and :Q Really good!!!! i hoep everyone enjoys it.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
Bye bye to the emo bangs!! :nono:
E
N
D

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Itoshiki Sensei from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Avatar by: sparklessence

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:03 am

OMFG THE EMO BANGS ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

Bye, show. I is done with you!

*E*

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:06 am
Takoyaki is love

:damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :LMAO: :LMAO: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny:

"There is no such thing as coincidence in this world, only hitsuzen." - Yuko Ichihara and Kimihiro Watanuki - xxxHolic

"I'm modest, I'll keep my knickers on and die!" - My sister Grace commenting on Bear Gryllis on an episode of Oprah :rofl:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:08 am
Let the dice fly.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I have to admit, the bangs falling to the floor made me laugh my ass off, depsite poor Mohinder stuck to the ceiling. :damnfunny:

What does it take

Profile Quote
*E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R*
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:09 am

This is like finding out the shot of the evenstar breaking wasn't just a dream. Why do my loves always dieeeeeeeeeeee :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: I was gonna say at least there is still the Heart of the Ocean, but that old bat pitched it over the edge of the ship, didn't she? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

I'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now.

:rage: :rage: :rage:
Elian wrote:
I have to admit, the bangs falling to the floor made me laugh my ass off, depsite poor Mohinder stuck to the ceiling.:damnfunny:
That was for me, I know it! "No, his skull wasn't artfully removed so that the hair can be salvaged in later episodes. IT IS GONE FOR EVER MORE!!!!"

Life is not worth living. Somebody close the window!! :bawl:

*E*

Last edited by *E*V*E*N*S*T*A*R* on Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ img ] For always.

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:12 am
Takoyaki is love

:damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny: :damnfunny:

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Wilma
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:14 am
Takoyaki is love

Now to the nitty gritty. Gee that painter guy Issac didn't seem to broken up over the girl dying. Not to mention he didn't learn his lesson. Guns don't solve problems you dolt!!! 5 mniutes after his "love" was dead by his hand he's shooting at Peter!!

[ img ]

Profile Quote
Elian
Post subject:
Posted: Tue 06 Mar , 2007 3:35 am
Let the dice fly.

Well, Isaac wasn't exactly in his right mind, as proven by his going back to his old love, heroin. And I'm guessing that painting himself with half his skull removed isn't going to make him feel any better.

What does it take

Profile Quote
Display: Sort by: Direction:
Post Reply   Page 5 of 10  [ 200 posts ]
Return to “Made in Dale: Hobbies and Entertainment” | Jump to page « 13 4 5 6 710 »
Jump to: